Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Pie Bites

So my Aunt found this wonderful blog which is now a website called 'Bakerella'. This woman is a genius! She has amazing ideas, so for Thanksgiving I decided to give one a try!







There's nothing like a bite of pumpkin pie that actually looks like a pumpkin. And they were surprisingly very easy to make. I figure they turned out quite cute as well. On the Bakerella website she drizzled chocolate on them, but my family is a big fan of whipped cream on our pumpkin pie, so of course to top off these cute little ditties I had to add just a puff of cream. Delicious!



'Bakerella' had also done some of hers up to look like Jack-O-Lanterns, which I have to say were adorable. If I make them again for Halloween, I will have to give that a try but I felt a little strange about eating a Jack-O-Lantern at Thanksgiving.



I have to say I was quite impressed with these cute little guys. Can't wait for my next attempt at some Bakerella projects!




1 comment: