Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Time is....Over?! WHAT THE???

So Christmas has come and gone, and I did not bake a single thing! Not one! How did this happen.... I think it was my overly ambitious idea to sew an apron for every member of my family coming for Christmas. (10) Yep. I made 10 aprons. I am by no means a professional sewer. I can't cut a straight line to save my life, and I can't sew one either! But needless to say, they turned out pretty cute. My family may hate me for this but I have to show off my blood, sweat and tears!

On another note, I guess I'm not entirely truthful in saying I didn't do any baking. Both of my parents have December birthdays, so that makes the already busy month busier! I made a cake for both of my parents this year as they have moved closer to me and I'm actually able to do it!
For my Dad, he's Mr. Handyman, so a tool box it is! And despite my lack of sewing abilities (however, I am working on them) my Mom can sew, and quite well, so a spool of thread seems to be in order. I know I'm a little biased but I think they both turned out kinda cute. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment