Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wow.

After posting so often for a short period of time, it seems weird that I haven't posted anything, but not to worry! The end of this month is full of more baking! I have my 4th Wedding cake, due for delivery on Good Friday, then Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes for Easter, and Cadbury mini-egg cookies, and hot chocolate rice krispie treats in the works! So more yumminess and drooling on the keyboard to come!

Oh, and I did get my banana split cupcakes made before the end of March! I am just awaiting pictures from my lovely photographer (she has 3 kids, so she's a tad busy!) As soon as I get them, I'll let you see and share the recipe! They were delicious! (I ate 2! Which is a big thing for me, since I rarely eat what I make. I enjoy giving it away more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment