Monday, August 12, 2013

Nutella PB cookies

I love Pinterest mainly because it leads me to little gems like these. Nutella PB cookies. Yum. The recipe comes from The Sisters Café.


 
I'm picky when it comes to cookies. I like them to be soft and chewy. I am not a hard cookie fan. So these are absolutely perfect!
 
Here is the recipe;
 
1 Cup butter (room temperature)
2/3 Cup peanut butter (can use smooth or crunchy, I used smooth because it is all I had on hand, but I'm curious to try them with crunchy!)
1 Cup sugar
1 Cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla (I used Watkins double strength.. and still put in the 2 tsp. love vanilla!)
2 2/3 Cup flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
heaping 1/3 Cup Nutella (I just added Nutella till I felt I had enough in the batter)
 
Cream together the first 6 items on the list until they are smooth. Add dry ingredients and mix until well blended. Add the Nutella in big spoon fulls into the dough and use a knife to swirl the nutella throughout. Do not over mix. Chill the dough for 15 minutes to allow the Nutella to harden. Spoon onto cookie sheet (I used a 1 1/2 inch cookie scoop). Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. Let cool a few minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring to wire racks.
 
Then pour yourself a huge glass of milk and indulge!
 
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment