Monday, May 2, 2011

The busy month of May!

Well, this month is going to be fun blogging!

I will get my most recent wedding cake up, today is the goal! But then I have a Mother's Day Cake in the plans for my fabulous Mommy, and my cupcake of the month. Also, I never did get my mini egg cookies made, so those may have to be a spring treat for May. I'm considering attempting sugar cookies again. I've come across amazing sites with some of the most gorgeous cookies I've ever seen, and I need to know if it's a skill I can develop or if I just should stay clear and admire everyone elses' cookie skills. And last but not least, I am going to California this month. Very spontaneous and so not like me, but I have to visit a friend and Disneyland is calling! So maybe, just maybe I'll take lots of pictures of all the amazing Disney treats to show you why you need to go to Disneyland, if only for the food! : )

Have a fabulous May! The weather is gorgeous here today, and I can only hope it will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment