Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cake Wrecks

I have discovered the most spectacular blog ever. Cake Wrecks. That's right. Hours of entertainment. A friend of mine is moving away, and since she and I enjoyed Cake Wrecks together on many occasions, I made her, her very own cake wreck. Every part of her cake came from this site, so you really need to go and look at it!

Bad spelling, Poor use of punctuation, the mistake then fixed, horrible following of instructions.... Poo border. I could go on and on!

just look at the balloons... yes those are supposed to be balloons.

carrot jockeys... quite possibly the most bizarre thing I've ever seen on a cake

little Kyle doing Tae Kwon Do.... just let the image sink in

I had so much fun making this 'on purpose' cake wreck, I may have to make more! Some of my favorites  are some of the Christmas cakes. Seriously, if you haven't clicked on the link yet, do it now. In fact here it is again! Cake Wrecks. Your life will never be the same.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't laughed that hard in ages. I really did have to read it a few times and it gets funnier each time.

    ReplyDelete