Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cookies

It's no surprise that I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate (as will again be proven by some future posts), totally my vice. So when I was craving the fantastic combination last night, I just had to whip up these cookies. I'll admit, I cheated and used a Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix, but I love how quick they were, and oh so good! Melting chocolate, and the sweetness of a little sugar.... mouth watering right now & wishing I had thought to bring a couple to work to munch on.
Can I just say how much I love my double decker (can be triple) cooling rack!

Simplest cookies ever! 
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Follow instructions on Betty Crocker Peanut Butter cookie mix package.
Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
Coat in granulated sugar.
Place balls on parchment paper lined cookie sheet approx. 2 inches apart.
Bake for 8-10 minutes (I only baked them for 8)
While cookies are baking unwrap Hershey kisses.
Immediately after you take the cookies out of the over, place a kiss in the center of each cookie.
Allow cookies to cool & then enjoy the goodness! 

2 comments:

  1. Tiffany, where did you find such a cooling rack? Sounds handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jodi..
    Sorry it took so long to comment! I found it at wal-mart of all places.

    ReplyDelete