Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Resolutions

It was my new years resolution to make a new cupcake flavor every month.... I know, maybe not the best resolution when most people resolve to lose weight (which I did as well). But, isn't this what friends and family are for? To pawn off your creations onto? So here is the list of the flavors I hope to try this year. So far, I've been 2 for 2, so I just need to keep it up for 10 more months! I can do this!
January: Angel Food
February: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
March: Banana Split
April: Cadbury Cream Egg
May: Cookies and Cream
June: Root Beer Float
July: Pina Colada
August: Reese's Peanut Butter Cup 
September: Strawberry Shortcake
October: Caramel Apple
November: Peppermint
December: Eggnog

Is your mouth watering yet? Mine is....
p.s. any special cupcake flavors you'd like to see? cuz I'm always up for adding a few more flavors!

3 comments:

  1. I so wish we lived closer to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO! (however, the Cadbury Cream egg ones may be made while I'm up in Edmonton visiting my sisters.... SO..... maybe I'll have to drop a few off in Red Deer on my way home! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i second the first comment. WHY MUST I LIVE SO FAR AWAY WHEN ROOT BEER FLOAT CUPCAKES ARE ON THE AGENDA???!!!!!
    -nola :)

    ReplyDelete